Short Sale Certification(SFR) and Dedication from Dolan Realty Company
With the fluctuating real estate market, short sales are becoming a common way to selling your home. Below we have provided info on the advantages of a short sale vs. foreclosure.
1) You have more control in selling your home.
2) No mortgage payments for up to 12 months.
3) Under Fannie Mae guidelines, you may be eligible to buy another home in 2 years.
1) Right of homeownership is lost.
2) Stays on your credit history for up to 10 years.
3) Under Fannie Fae guidelines, you will not be eligible to buy another home for up to 7 years.
If you are considering short selling your home, it is critical that you choose the right agent for this type of transaction. During a short sale, it is crucial that you price your home correctly, accept the right kind of offer, and submit a completed short sale package. At Dolan Realty, we will provide you with a Short Sale Certified(SFR) agent, a short sale negotiator, and proper documentation to submit to your lender to ensure a quick processing time.
We encourage you to contact us for free short sale consultation. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (858) 353-0892.