Quality and Dedication from Dolan Realty Company
With each sales transaction, there are questions, negotiations, and sometimes obstacles that may arise. Through experience and living in the San Diego area for over 15 years, we've acquired invaluable knowledge and information with the fluctuating real estate market, that we know will help make the sale of your home a success.
No matter what type of property you are selling, you deserve to have the best representation available. At Dolan Realty, all of our agents are skilled negotiators and have completed a wide range of transactions over the past several years varying from bank owned reo's, short sales, auctions, and traditional sales. The Dolan Realty team will guide you through the selling process and guarantee a smooth transaction.
Our success comes from knowing how to market properties in the various San Diego areas and choosing the right people to represent each sale. Our mission is to get you the highest sales price possible for your property in the quickest time frame possible. We will utilize our agressive marketing plan with strategies that are uniquely geared for your property, using our three-step process:
1) Maximum exposure through our website and multiple listing services.
2) Proper signage on property and the area to drive traffic during open houses.
3) Presenting your home at the local Broker Caravan.
4) Sending information on your home to local Brokers and Real Estate offices.
5) Internet advertising through social media.
1) Identifying the best selling price based on comprables and current market values.
2) Discussing selling highlights and potential improvements to enhance the appearance of your home.
3) Determing the most convenient showing options.
4) Estimating your closing costs.
1) Consistent communication and updates with you.
2) Pre-qualifying prospective buyers.
3)Reviewing and Presenting all offers.
4) Negotiating the terms of the purchase contract.
5) Verification of buyer financing.
6) Confirming and reviewing final closing documents prior to close of escrow .
If there are any topics you would like more info on, or if you have specific questions about our services, we encourage you to contact us by email at email@example.com or phone directly at (858) 353-0892.